Few months later, I finally posted my first make-up tutorial on YouTube!!
Enjoy the late Valentine’s Make-up Tutorial! 🙂
My Valentine’s Makeup
Here are the products that I use in my tutorial video:
1. UD Primer Potion – Original
2. UD Naked 3 Palette
3. Dolly Wink – Brown Color Liquid Eyeliner
4. Dejavu Fiberwig Mascara
5. Cybercolor 24hrs Eyebrown Color – 03 Brown
6. Biotherm – White D-tox CC Bright
7. Etude House – Surprise Concealer Stick – Medium Color
8. Sephora Rough Lipstick 2111B R04 The Red
9. YSL Gloosy Stain – 14 Rough Pur Couture
10. Revlon Photoready Flushed Rougissant 200
11. The Balm – Nude’tude Palette
Dear all! Last few week I joined the Butterfly Project’s activity at Laser Tag @ ecurve. This is a great experience to share with you guys!
After I joined this game, there is a thinking come out first from my mind! Because of the equipment, environment and rules of this game, I highly recommend for all the girls to play!
When I reach there, there is a registration counter before the arena area.
Today I’m gonna do a review for this Maybelline Lip POLISH. (How nice the color ya~~)
Special Thanks: my dearest company, boss, colleague & L’oreal, so that I can do this review.
Honestly, I’m not really do lip makeup. Instead of do lip makeup, I more concern about lip care 🙂
After I start using the lip stain which is my sister gave me (Thanks sis!), I feel like wanted to collect more lip cosmetics. And also the trend of lip color now a days was gradient lip, for those people like me got thick lips, this is a good lip makeup solution to make your lips looks thinner & nicer. I’m not saying thick lips not good, but as you can see my lips is actually quite full: